Law firm search engine optimization (law firm SEO) is an ongoing process that involves ethical programming techniques (approved by the major search engines) that make a website and/or specific web pages appear in at or near the top of the search engine results page.
What law firm SEO is not:
1. Paid or “sponsored” listings on the search engine results page.
2. A gimmick used in order to trick the search engines in to making your website or web pages appear on the top or first page of the search engine results page.
3. The latest “SEO Urban legend.” Such as adding your desired keyword phrases multiple times in your content will put your web page at the top of the search engine.
5. A one time fix.
What law firm SEO is:
1. A method or recurring technique of monitoring, modifying and improving the website’s indexing on all major search engines.
2. The ongoing inclusion of highly relevant and customized content that includes specific keyword phrases.
3. The ongoing promotion of the website including Meta keyword phrases to other relevant websites.
4. Creating a useful network of relevant content and placing the content or similar internal web pages into a navigation that improves the user experience and search engine spidering.
5. Technology that sends fresh content feeds from the website to other sources such as search engines, social networking and other relevant websites.
Our law firm search engine optimization experts have worked on legal websites garnering 100s of thousands to millions of unique visitors per month. We are experts at understand how to build traffic and position law firm websites in front of legal consumers. We do not build traffic for traffic’s sake. We build traffic for our law firm clients to generate new business and legal consumer leads.